ICON: International discussion sub forum

Heute ist Stammtischzeit:
Jeden Donnerstag 20:30 Uhr hier im Chat.
Wer Lust hat, kann sich gerne beteiligen. ;)
  • Code
    Hello World in Icon

Thank you very much, PS915, for implementing that sub-forum, which should be used for international users.

I want to introduce to some members of the global Icon eMail list.

You are welcome now! Feel free to ask and write, whatever you want to!

Best regards

Andreas

Ich bin wirklich nicht darauf aus, Microsoft zu zerstören. Das wird nur ein völlig unbeabsichtigter Nebeneffekt sein.
    Linus Torvalds - "Vater" von Linux

Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no gates, but with an apache inside dancing samba, very hungry eating a yacc, a gnu and a bison.

• Hi kllsamui,

thanks, nice work done!

But: Could you refer to #7 of Icon Tutorial Teil 1 as an installation guide - as recommended. The information of the German PDF is a little bit faulty.

Best regards

Andreas

Ich bin wirklich nicht darauf aus, Microsoft zu zerstören. Das wird nur ein völlig unbeabsichtigter Nebeneffekt sein.

Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no gates, but with an apache inside dancing samba, very hungry eating a yacc, a gnu and a bison.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Andreas (14. Oktober 2017 um 13:52)

• refer to #7 of Icon Tutorial Teil 1 as an installation guide - as recommended. The information of the German PDF is a little bit faulty.

Hi Andreas,
    well i used the english version for the test and as link, better you update that too,
    why should i link to the german for a english blog, esp. if you say the german is more faulty??
    i only see the "end" in the graphic program is missing in the english version.
    the "dir" alias is just nice.. 555

but help me, i am blind: where is there a #7 ? i see you already writing that
    several times here in the forum, but pages range from 1 ..6, points from 1 .. 1.7

but generally, if you want sell it as a book/paper it does not matter,
    but you link here pdf, so i try to copy paste to putty ( that's my working style, and that is
    what i recommend how to use my blog) but even with 2 different pdf reader
    the copy & paste gives me useless lines, like adding " " and "newline" and killing "-"
    pls try that for test. ( my blog is HTML and so i have problem with the python leading tabs..
    so where ever possible i link to downloadable ascii text files to copy from.)

i did the procedure only 2 times, so still i can have also mistakes in the text,
    but try to install via my blog / and not type one word /

b.r. kll

so, back to noobs noir
    i think i solved the problem with the "noobs headless WIFI install"

• Hallo kllsamui,

I gave you a link to the "Icon Tutorial Teil 1". There are several posting within the thread. One of them is #7 - the 7th posting within contains the current best practice to install the Icon Programming Language on ARM systems.

Best regards

Andreas

• Hi kllsamui,

the first 30 tutorials parts are online.

Best regards

Andreas

• Hi VillaMarinella,

thanks a lot for your hint.

That's the download page.

Have a nice time!

Andreas

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!