Ball on Plate

• Hello,

I'm working on my project "Ball on Plate", for my thesis.

Now, I do have this touchscreen: https://de.rs-online.com/web/p/touchscreen-sensoren/7105240/, which I have to connect with my raspberry pi 4. I need to know which coordinates are given, when I touch the display on several points.

My problem is, I don't know how to connect that display with my raspberry pi and further how to display the coordinate values on my monitor.

I'm quite new in everything, so if you have any solutions or tips for my project, I would be really grateful.

ps. most "Ball on Plate" projects were made with an Arduino, do you think that I'm using the wrong microcontroller ? Which pro's and contras would I have if choose a raspberry and which with an arduino ?

Thank you in anticipation !

• Es hängt von Ihrem Touchscreen ab, vielleicht können Sie in der Bedienungsanleitung nachsehen oder den Aftermarket fragen, meiner ist anders als Ihrer und ich kann den Eingang, Ausgang, GND & Spannung leicht sehen.

• Beitrag von ShrillMountain65037 (24. September 2021 um 19:30)

Dieser Beitrag wurde gelöscht, Informationen über den Löschvorgang sind nicht verfügbar.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!